4.10.2011

spring has arrived in New York!

My daisies are still hangin' in there from a couple of weeks ago, reminding me that it is indeed Springtime.  One of my favorite movies, even before I moved here, was You've Got Mail with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.  It always made New York seem so enchanting and beautiful.  Now, as I have my own bouquet of daisies, I am reminded of that movie.  As Tom Hanks says, "It would be a shame to miss New York in the Spring."  So, come visit during one of the most beautiful seasons (I've heard) in New York!




The markets are back!

This was at a flea market--they were cookin' up anything you wanted from every spice you
could imagine!

This is what I see outside of work everyday--each planter has
a different flower!  AND--there are leaves on the trees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment