6.03.2011

have you ever...?

No, this isn't one of those "have you ever..." where you  embarrass yourself and end up knowing things about people you didn't actually want to know :)


Have you ever...


...Laid out in Central Park in a bathing suit??  I did for the first time last weekend and I have to admit, I wasn't okay with it.  Growing up on the North Carolina coast and being within an hour drive of water my whole life has spoiled me just a little.  Maybe I am a water snob, or maybe it's just the fact that, while I lay out, I can also watch runners, performers, sports, and all those odd people that make the city so unique--maybe that's what makes laying out in Central Park a bit peculiar.  But, that city skyline isn't too bad, either...
Okay so maybe there's no skyline in this picture, but it's nice not to have it around
sometimes and just enjoy nature in a city filled with bricks and mortar.



...watched the sunset over the New Jersey skyline and Hudson River??





...seen something this cute walking home from work?? I had the pleasure of walking behind them for a few blocks, courtesy of the 1 train only running express.  So, I took a walk up the Upper West Side and ran into these guys!  There were 4 (a little tyke in the stroller) dressed exactly the same!  At one point, they were so happy about something, the two on the right were holding hands and skipping down the sidewalk.  It's little kids like this that can cheer you right on up!




Last but not least-have you ever...


...gotten your laundry done this well??  As I was unpacking it, I was amazed at every fold.  How on earth do they do it?!




...so if you "haven't ever" on any of these, it means you probably need to take a trip to the big apple.  It's gorgeous in the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment