6.18.2011

it was something right out of a Shakespeare play.

After I finished my typical Saturday (laying out in Central Park), I ventured up to the Castle I lay in front of every weekend.  It's funny to see a castle in the middle of Central Park, but there it is!


As I was venturing around Shakespeare Garden, I stumbled upon a wedding!  It was the perfect afternoon for a wedding, and Shakespeare Garden was the perfect little spot tucked away in New York City.  There were only 15 or so guests at the wedding, including the wedding party.  Out of respect, I didn't take a picture but you can see where they were married, with a perfect backdrop of flowers and trees.







Doesn't it look like something right out of one of Shakespeare's Plays??  Add a wedding and you've got yourself a fairy tale!

The Great Lawn where I spend most of my
Saturdays.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment