3.17.2011

hello again!

Hello my faithful followers!  I do apologize for the long absence from my blog.  Things have been a bit out of the ordinary lately!

To catch you up, let's start with...I GOT A JOB!!!
I interviewed last Monday and got a job working at Chilton Investment Company last Wednesday!  I am the newest addition to their Reception team and will learn everything I never knew I needed or wanted to know about hedge funds and investing!  It's a fantastic company with friendly people and endless perks.

I also had to say goodbye to a high school friend of mine, Alex Boehling.  Alex lived such a great life that, honestly, I was always a bit jealous of.  He had such gumption and passion about life and whatever he did, he succeeded.  I'll miss him always and hope that I can take a bit of Alex's passion for life, his love of family, and his great personality and inspire my life to be better, in his spirit.
I'll miss you everyday, Alex.

Alexander Thomas Boehling
06.20.88 - 03.07.11

No comments:

Post a Comment