3.04.2011

family!

My parents have been my first visitors here in New York.  They came bringing gifts, too--a whole budget truck filled with my precious belongings!

I got to play tour guide for a few days while they were here and it was nice to actually know my way around the city, sans map!  It also gave me a chance to see some touristy things I would otherwise pass up if it were just me.  
New York Public Library

Washington Square Park with a rainy view of 
the Empire State Building

Bergdorf Goodman, otherwise known as the Cornelius 
Vanderbilt Mansion--same owner of the Biltmore Estate!

American Museum of Natural History on a beautiful day.
It's really easy to spend 3 hours here and not even see all the exhibits!

Hello Brooklyn! And Dad!

What a great day!

Our family picture with Brooklyn in the background--waiting
for our trip to Ikea.
It was definitely a fun couple of days and I sure do miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment