3.21.2011

weekend.

This weekend was the first I've had as a full-time worker and the first I've had in the city in two weeks; I was excited.  The only thing was, I had no idea what to do!  Here it is, this great big city filled with every store you could imagine and every restaurant you could ever crave, and I was at a loss.

I decided to be super productive and do my laundry for the first time in 3 weeks.  I got to experience my first laundromat and it was wayyyy cool!  

this is just un-called for.
isn't this just SO New York City??
On Sunday, we went on the hunt for macaron's during NYC Macaron Day and found a place in Herald Square.  I got the pleasure of tasting a ROSE macaron.  What does a rose macaron taste like, you ask?  Well, to use the description that Hannah's friend used: "it tastes like year old pink peeps that have been sitting next to old potpourri."  Aren't you jealous??

To get the taste out of my mouth, I finally had a shake at Shake Shack along with a delicious burger and fries with my friend, Alexa. Afterwards, I kicked her butt in Scene It? Friends :)

It was a fabulous end to a beautiful weekend.

hello Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment